Searching? We're here to help you find direction.
MINDSTEP is a multimedia presentation which describes--in plain language--the work of some of the scientists around the world who are dramatically advancing our knowledge of ourselves and the universe. The core of the presentation is based on the physics of Nassim Haramein and the Resonance Project Foundation. The title MINDSTEP is a tribute to the late British astronomer and scientist Gerald Hawkins.
MINDSTEP addresses the following:
* Why engineering solutions are dramatically changing
* Extraordinary new understanding of what it means to be human
* How and why hands-on healing works--for everyone
* Cutting-edge physics explained in language you will understand
* Why the future for you and your children is unlimited
* Peer-reviewed theories and data-driven information